Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Owasso-Tulsa Auto Insurance: "Balancing price and protection is always the best policy."
When you buy an insurance policy to protect your family, you are buying part price and part advice. So if you get tricked into buying just price, you may end up with only part of the whole policy you need. A fifteen-minute price quote might save you money, but it could also leave your income and assets at risk when a big loss occurs and you don't have the coverage you need.
What makes us different at St. John Insurance is that we don't sell just price. Instead, we strive to provide our clients with the very best combination of price and protection that meets their needs and budget. So if you are looking for an independent agency that provides you with both competitive rates and professional advice, call us for a no-obligation insurance proposal.
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
For more information, click here or call the professionals at St. John Insurance.
Call or visit St. John Insurance